Sunday, September 21, 2008

Quick recap of the past five days

My week of vacation has come to a tragic, tragic end. I offer this quick recap:


After a couple of days of staycation relaxation, we hit the road for Arkansas, where we hung around scenic Eureka Springs for a while. The strangest thing we saw, besides Branson on the way back to Carthage, was Quigley's Castle.


Then spent a little time back at my parents' house, petting Bowzer the baby schnauzer and hanging with the cousins.


Got a glimpse of mom at work in the quilt shop.


Then, upon our return, caught a glimpse of Jaime drummin' and Mudbuggin' on the packed patio at Oeno. Below, you will find a video of the Mudbugs performing one of my favorites, "Jambalaya."

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks for the video. I just added it to our page along with some updated info about our band members. http://www.myspace.com/themudbugsband

Laissez le Bon Temps Roulez! Aieeeeee!

Lori said...

Fun, fun, fun. (I didn't know your mom worked in a quilt shop, btw.)

Cafe Artiste said...

Very cool. I had no idea Jaime was such a drum talent. And your daughter is just getting so big! She's gorgeous!
~Andi
(CafeArtiste)