Monday, February 15, 2010

The photo editor liked this one


I've been toying with the idea of doing a photo-a-day, sorta like Jaime and Lori, but I do so hate to be a follower. I'll keep toying, probably, until it becomes only a six-month commitment (sometime in June?) then get started.

But in the meantime, I thought I'd post this one, which I was sort of proud of and even prouder of when photo ed Brian Corn said he was proud of it. It's for a story I'm doing Friday about some new frozen yogurt shops in town. It will run in black and white in the paper, which is a culinary crime.

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Brian just told me how proud he was of you. Great photo!

Jaime said...

Brian just told me how proud he was of you. Great photo!

Lori said...

oh, you're good. formidable competition. you can do this!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.