Saturday, June 7, 2008

Croquet Party 2008

Tonight was Robin's annual croquet party at the Arb, and my date was Jaime. I swear we did speak to men while we were there, but you wouldn't know from this post. It was kind of a girl party, in retrospect.


Here's me with my date and our drinks.


K-Ry was there. She'd done a lot of graphics work for Robin and broke the news that she might just move out of Wichita if she finds the right job. NOOOOO!!!!!


Bonnie filled in as emcee for Carrie, who's out of town. We missed Carrie, but Bon was certainly an adequate fill-in.


The glasses are Kerri's, the camera is mine, the talent with the beer is Jaime.


Mmmmmmm. Fried chicken.


You know it's a party when Suzanne and Tara show up.


Self portrait.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Dang, wasn't that so much fun?! (You had the best necklace at the party, girl.) :)

Chris said...

Looks like fun. Sorry I missed it!

Unknown said...

It was a fun party. I wish I had one of those Lemony Wickets right now!