Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wesley Friends

I gave a talk tonight to about 100 members of a retirees group called Wesley Friends. I give several of these talks a year, usually about restaurant reviewing, and it always leaves me hungry for retirement. These people have a good time.


Look what they gave me! Mmmmmm. Turkey and taters. (I think it was turkey.) Hospital food, but not too bad.


Can you, like me, usually determine the approximate age and gender of people based on their handwriting?

Only 15 years till I can join.

4 comments:

Lori said...

15 years? you planning on dumping nick and marrying some millionaire??

Amy said...

Hello?! The BEST cheeseburger and french fries in town can be found at St. Joseph hospital! After giving birth to Maddy and eating this supreme burger, I couldn't wait to get Harrison (2 years later)out and order my meal! His delivery went much quicker I might add.

Unknown said...

Um,LAL, you have to be 50 to join this club. Not retired. I know, hon. It was that kinda day.

Unknown said...

And somehow I just posted under my mom's name. Also that kinda day.