Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This is us

Welcome to my blog. You might be thinking to yourself that my title sounds a bit boastful. And you would be right. But what the heck do you name a blog? My poor friend Amy was so flummoxed by this question, she settled for "My Blog." Not that there's anything wrong with that, Amy.

After two to three minutes of brainstorming, I picked Best Blog Ever because it sounds like Best Week Ever, and that's one funny show.

Anyway, that's me in the prison shirt. The cute one is Lexi, age 2. The furry one is Nick. The pug is Norton. Not pictured: Bentley the cat. This photo was taken with the self timer in Nick's basement office (he did the totally '80s paint job himself) because Lexi needed a "family picture" for school. Nick had just gotten out of bed and was still in his underwear, but I promised him no one would ever know. Woops.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great family photo, Denise! Even Norton looks like he has his eyes open.

Kathryn said...

Good for you Denise!! Blogging is so much fun!!

Amy D. said...

Hey! That's just a temporary name! I can't help it I'm not a professional like you.
(-:

Chris said...

Love the prison shirt, Denise! And I like your blog so far...it's the BEST BLOG EVER!