Saturday, October 4, 2008

Doing what it takes

Helped Jaime at the Eagle's Woofstock photo booth today. I got there at 9 to help her set up and left at 2:45. During those nearly six hours, she shot pet photos nonstop. Don't even think she took a bathroom break.

Toward the end of the day, the whole Eagle contingent -- including Michael, Sherry, Pam, Ron's daugher and Ron -- were barking, yelping and clapping to get those mangy mutts to smile. I know Jaime looks happy. She's really just delirious.

In the video below, Ron is not delirious. Just dedicated.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for your help. I trust your hoarse is a little sore from all of the yelping and barking that you did.

Also, thanks for making sure I got a pair of earplugs to protect my listeners from all of that raucous.