Sunday, October 12, 2008

This one's for the Grandmas

I've been sort of a lazy blogger lately, and I've let a half dozen or so adorable Lexi pictures go to waste. I figured Mary Anne and Wendy -- my most devoted readers -- might enjoy a little catch-up.


Incidentally, I hope to get my blogging mojo back with an assist from my new pink Canon Elph, seen here.



Lexi has learned to write her name recently. So the "x" is a little crooked, but I think it's a good effort.


She loves the new playground at the park, especially this crazy swing.


She's also coming to appreciate her doggy more. These days, he's more a friend than an snorty problem who licks her face and sheds all over her clothes.


Here, she prepares to write a term paper on the effects of global warming. Actually, she's just watching Wow Wow Wubzy on my laptop.


Now, wasn't all that cuteness worth the wait?

5 comments:

Jaime said...

It was definitely worth the wait.

Unknown said...

Definitely worth the wait. I want a copy of the first picture in black and white.

Linda said...

She's a doll! Enjoy this time - they grow up WAY TOO FAST!

Chris said...

I love the pictures. Especially the one of her name. Love the extra appendages on the "E".

Jennifer Lacy said...

ahh sweet pics - she is getting so big! I am waaay jealous of the pink elph - mine is just plain silver.