Sunday, February 10, 2008

Things I like this weekend

1. My new Vera Bradley purse: My sister-in-law turned me on to this stuff at Christmas (thanks, Katy) and then I noticed it everywhere. I ordered the one I wanted from Kay Wiggins and picked it up yesterday. This is the fabric, though the design is somewhat different. Love it.


2. "Once:" I've been reading about this movie for months and had even downloaded some of the music onto my iPod. Friday, I finally got a chance to watch it on-demand and I loved it. Such a sweet movie with great music and lots of Dublin scenery, which I appreciated having vacationed there a few years go.


Deleting e-mail: My inbox at work is ONCE AGAIN over its limit, but in the process of deleting I tend to come across old gems like this one. Don't worry. I didn't delete it.

10 comments:

Jaime said...

I can't believe Honey was ever so little (and at the same time have such a chubby face). I shot that during one of her first visit to the farmer's market. I'm getting all verklempt over here!

Suzanne said...

Awwwww. What a cutie! Love those chubby cheeks. :)

I saw "Once" just the other day. Loved the music. Immediately downloaded several Glen Hansard tunes...

chitknit said...

Well, with that VB purse, you'd be among the trendiest of the trendies at BV High School. It seems like every girl has one.

Heather rules said...

"Once" was nominated tonight for a Grammy. They didn't win. Sorry.

Denise said...

Actually, Opps, I think you shot that in U street coming out of Gloria's house. It's an adorable one.

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...

Love the purse! And your sweetie is so cute! They grow up so fast.

Jaime said...

You're wrong-o-dongo. I know I shot that at the fm. I can't remember when I got presents, but I never forget where I take pictures.

Heather rules said...

BTW - I hate our new email at work. I'm over the limit every friggin day. What the heck???

GFey said...

The "Once" soundtrack is very powerful stuff. I'm going to download it tonight!