Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Front-row seat

Gridiron is back. I presume I will see all of you there. Right? RIGHT? If you're on the fence, just ask yourself if you really want to miss this:


Oh, yes. I'm sorry, but they did.


Lexi came with me to dress rehearsal tonight because she wanted to see Jaime and Bon on stage. Don't worry, she didn't get the jokes she wasn't supposed to get. In fact, when the toilet skit was over, she had just one question. Why didn't those boys use the toilet paper?


She enjoyed the Orpheum as much as she did the "dancing kids wearing dress-up" (her description of the cast.) I showed her a bunch of secret tunnels in the theater, and we took a gaze off the balcony.


We went home at intermission and had a serious talk about how she must never become a journalist -- certainly not a dancing one in dress-up.

3 comments:

Travis said...

You took a child to Gridiron? How dare you!

onlyhuman13 said...

Hmm.. my dad had that talk about not being a journalist with me too. Except he threatened to disown me.

I'm pretty sure he was kidding. I hope. =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.