Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rock Chalk!

... and I don't say that lightly because I'm STILL not clear what exactly it means, and if we're being honest, it's a kind of cheesy thing to say. Nonetheless, ROCK CHALK!!!! KU WINS THE FINAL FOUR. What a great night.

I blogged live from the Fox and Hound bar, where a bunch of KU fans were gathered. You can read my musings if you have absolutely nothing better to do.


LAL came along to help me and ended up getting most of the quotes and photos I used. Constant blogging requires butt to be glued to chair. Though my butt did a bunch of jumping around at the end. Here's LAL with our waitress, Burgandy, who also happens to be the kickass manager of the Riverside Perk who recently decided to make it smoke-free.


And a lovely sentiment sent to me by a lovely fellow Chalker midway though the game.

YAY!

3 comments:

Heather rules said...

WHOOT-WHOOT!!! How exciting!!! I'm stoked! Sure wish I was on Mass St. last night!!!

Lori said...

Rock Chalk has to do with the soft, chalk-like limestone native to Northeast Kansas and, well ... it's a long story. Ask me about it at work. :O)

Lynette said...

I just learned where Rock Chalk came from this weekend. I think my fellow K-State grads are disappointed in me cheering for KU, but how can you NOT cheer for Kansas basketball??!!