Sunday, December 16, 2007

Busy weekend...

...though I was a little lazy with my camera.

My three-day weekend (took Friday off to do some Christmas shopping) started off in a massively depressing way. I spent most of the day dealing with the sad duties of saying goodbye to *&%(#@ Chris Shull.

Here's the deserter at his farewell lunch at Larkspur, which was quite well attended. Note Diane Lewis to Travis' left. Bob Curtright was across from me.


Here's the other end of the table. For details on the equally appetite-killing cake at the mailboxes, check out Lori's blog.

Saturday was better. Nick stayed home with Alexis so I could attend a couple of Christmas parties and Jaime's stage show at the Orpheum. All were fun, especially the ritzy gala at Wink Hartman's house that Carrie took me to. And yes, Rengers, I apologize for the chocolate in the pocket. You happy now?


On Sunday, I went down the street to Friends to watch "The Nutcracker" with Bon and Lori, which was great for many reasons, one of which was that Hannah Tobias had a role as a member of the Mouse King's army.


Mom and mouse after the show.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Aw, thanks so much for coming to the show, Denise, and for hanging around to see us afterward. So sweet to have a little entourage for my Hannah girl... She's still on a "Nutcracker" high tonight. :)

A little good stuff, at least, after the depressing Shull departure....