Saturday, December 1, 2007

Things are looking up

Today was much better. My cold is GONE! (Amazing how it can go from misery to vanished in one day.) And we had a little fun.

We started with an early morning visit from Kyle, who stayed with us while his mommy and daddy attended horrifically scheduled Saturday morning meetings. Play-Doh was on the agenda.

Kyle is a big Norton fan.


Both kids are Happy Meal fans. And yes, Kyle's shirt says what you think it does. I, for one, am relieved.

On the evening agenda -- poker. What else? Lori and Dale were late because they were at a shooting class. And I don't mean cameras. Turns out Lori's got skillz. Gulp.


I actually won $20 tonight, which is unusual for me. Above you will see the point in the evening when I bailed out -- the point when Dale starts betting the pot on every stinking hand.

At least he wasn't packing. I hope.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I love Kyle's shirt. It probably wouldn't look as cute on a 21-year-old ...

And yikes, indeed. Never knew LAL was a sharp-shooter!

Chris said...

I'm glad Lori & Dale didn't have a bad poker night, pull out their pieces and bust up the joint.