Monday, January 21, 2008

Priorities in order

At about 10 this morning, this photo arrived via text message to my cell phone.

Teresa decided to put her MLK day off to good use. She headed straight to Pei Wei, the delicious Asian eatery that's opening in New Market Square today, with a plan to stand in line so she'd be the first customer. (She and I have both been introduced to the joys of Pei Wei while visiting our Dallas-based relatives, so she knew I could relate.)

Sounds like she was not only the first person in line but the only person in line. The manager took pity, let her in, and gave her a cola. This amuses me.

Still, if I had the day off, I'd probably be there with her. Instead, I'm probably going to wait about, oh, six months for the lines to die down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As with all things Teresa, she was in pure self-promotion mood yesterday and told me all about her jaunt to Pei Wei. Your blog is just fueling her fire! Kisses!