Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The rest of the weekend

Well, I'd planned these pics to go into several posts, but let's just wrap it up, shall we?


So Monday, I went to my sister's optometry office in Lenexa to pick out some new glasses, which I hope will arrive soon. This is it, by the way, for all you JoCo.-ers who need an eye doc.


The doctor and her tools.


Later that morning, we took Jack, Lexi and Joe to Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead, a place I highly recommend if you have kids to entertain in the K.C. area. It's fun, and it's FREE!


Lexi got to brush a calf. I think she got her second tick of the weekend at this very moment.


That evening, we were off to the concert, which was the point of our weekend. Took Jaime and birthday boy Carter to an Irish pub beforehand. Here is a 366 Image in the making.


It was a good show, though, as Jaime said, a little talky.

2 comments:

chitknit said...

I might have been bicycling by Deanna Rose at that exact moment...

It's right on our walking/biking trail, about a mile from the apts.

Love the pics.

onlyhuman13 said...

Talky or not, I'm still way jealous that you got to go.

And I've been to Deanna Rose with a couple of kids I used to babysit in Olathe. Wasn't there a giant play area or something?