Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Zoo Day

I'm not easily exhausted. But then, I had never before today tried to herd eleven 3-year-olds at the zoo. This morning was Lexi's school field trip, and I went along as a parent helper.


Here was my view most of the morning. A bunch of 3-year-olds running away, as fast as they could. Yes, Ames, that is Capt. Harrison leading the charge.


Here, Lexi and her two boyfriends, Cameron and Jack, (she choose them to ride in our car) see how they measure up against the penguins.


Group pic at the beginning of the day, lots of energy and fight left


Group pic at the end of the day, exhausted into submission

3 comments:

Heather rules said...

YAY!! You updated your blog!
I bet you can't wait to go again next year, can ya??? You've probably already signed up. ;o)
Whenever I volunteer for the zoo, I feel like I got beat up by the time I get home. I still do it every year though.

Lori said...

that is one group of adorable looking children, especially the one on the far right.

Jennifer Lacy said...

i am tired just reading your post!