Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mixin'

Tonight, we had a little SPJ mixer over at The Anchor. And although I don't have any real scintillating details to report, I did like the lighting in the bar and got a lot of good party pics!

Here's an overview of the group, which included people from several different media organizations, all bonding over meatballs and mushroom caps.


SPJ Prez and mixer organizer Molly hanging out with Bon and two girls who are 2 cool 4 school -- and nametags.


Teresa, trying her best to listen to the Sunshine Coalition spiel while Carrie and Jerry help me screw off.

Travis, a soon-to-be SPJ panelist, practicing his casually disinterested look.


THIS is the scariest dad on the planet????


Meatballs ROCK!

1 comment:

Lori said...

It was a fun party. I wish I could've stayed longer!