Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

It was a long, sugar-filled, nonstop day. It's 11:20 p.m. right now, I still haven't packed for our trip to Texas that starts tomorrow night, and here I am blogging.

There are so many more pics I wish I could publish, but I'm too tired. Here are some highlights.

The fun started with the annual newsroom trick-or-treat. Lexi was a cowgirl who thought she was a horse who said "neigh" to her cowgirl hat and cowgirl boots.

The hat stayed on for approximately as long as it takes for me to eat a Reese's.

When we looked at this pic of Annie later, Lexi said, "That's Norton's friend!" Indeed.


Coolest big kids ever -- Brett and Casey.

Coolest little kid ever (next to Harrison) -- Kyle

At home, we skipped going door to door and decided to hand out candy instead.

Lexi was wayyyyy into it. "Where are the kids?"

After bedtime, I was off to Oeno, where I got to be one of the judges of the costume contest. Here are Lori and Brian, who might have won if not for the awful misfortune of knowing three of the judges.

Life is Golden. And black. And hot pink, apparently.

And then the whole high school barfed --- AT THE SAME TIME!

Carrie! She'll come back to book club! PUT THE SWORD DOWN!

Oh, yes. They wore matching earrings.

The costume contest judges.

The costume contest winners -- The Woods family.

No comments: