Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Two shows, one shirt

There are two shows on television right now that, when I watch them, I find myself smiling from start to finish just in anticipation of what's about to happen.


One is a recent discovery -- "The Sarah Silverman Program." Her comedy is crude and offensive and gross and I love it. SS airs at 9:30 Wednesdays on Comedy Central.


The other is "The Office." Can't get enough of this show. And it's very fun that my desk neighbors, Suzanne, Beccy and Lori, love it too. It makes it much easier to unshun them. "The Office" is on at 8 p.m. Thursdays on NBC.


Would you think less of me if I ordered this T-shirt?

6 comments:

Maria said...

We love The Office too. I'm not sure if you agree, but I find the hour long episodes almost too long. Maybe I'm just used to lots of laughs packed into a half hour.

Even on my worst days at work I thank God that I don't work for Michael Scott!

Suzanne said...

(Unshun.)

You are correct. "The Office" rules... That's what SHE said!

(Shun.)

Jennifer Lacy said...

i think you NEED that t-shirt. Have you discovered it Tuesdays at 9pm on TBS? 2 btb episodes - love it!

chitknit said...

RUN, don't walk, to Target's dollar spot. Right now they have TONS of "Office" office supplies - magnets, post-its, pens, notepads. I have them all over my room, and the kids LOVE them. We quote the office all the time.

Lori said...

I love that T-shirt. I don't wear T-shirts but I would wear that one.

Denise said...

OH, trust me Jilly, I have most of it. And the rest of it I bought for Suz, Beccy and Lori. My favorite item, besides my I Love Jim notepad, are my Schrutes produce thirsty babies sticky notes.