Friday, March 14, 2008

Woman of the Year

Sorry for the blog absense this week. The Mac is broken, but being fixed. Plus, in other news, Nick got a fancy new Mac today. So soon, I will have one that is mine all mine. Yeah!

Tonight, I got away with Carrie, Jaime and Robin to go support Sierra in her bid to become "Woman of the Year."


I'm not sure what this is all about, exactly, except that Sierra has to throw a crapload of parties, find a crapload of cute outfits to wear, and raise a crapload of money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.


Tonight's event was a wine tasting at Joe Self BMW. I didn't realize until we arrived, by my dentist is also running for Man of the Year, and he and Sierra were sharing this event. My hygenist, Sandy was there. I love Sandy! We have so much in common but, sadly, we never get to talk because my mouth is full of floss and pokey tools and fluoride.

One of the items being auctioned off was this adorable puppy. But no one was bidding. This made me uncomfortable, plus Carrie was hot, we all were hungry, and Robin knew too many people at the party. We took the opportunity to scram.

Shortly after this was taken, I was dining on Bang Bang shrimp at Bonefish Grill with these women of the year.

No comments: