Monday, September 3, 2007

Ah, crap

Well, our Labor Day was going pretty well... for a while.

Went out for breakfast, which ALWAYS makes Dennis happy. See?


Made two friends -- one human, one poultry.


Made a wish in a fountain. (More Dora! Fewer naps!)


But then, we returned home to this. Mom and dad's car vandalized by Delano hooligans. I think I could easily nominate a few suspects. They hit lots of cars on my street, and some suffered much worse damage than an obliterated mirror.

Dennis was so sad/mad, he forgot all about breakfast. I hate hooligans.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

That sucks some serious a-double-s.

Chris said...

Let's start an I Hate Hooligans Club.

Travis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Travis said...

I smell a conspiracy here. G'damn liberals!