Thursday, July 5, 2007

First fireworks

Couldn't end my prolific posting day without a couple more pictures from the Fourth. I tried to add three or four more than this, even, but became very impatient with my kind host, blogger.com.

The kids got their first fireworks show last night, which consisted of $25 worth of harmless stuff mom and I found at the tent at Dillons. We're talking roosters that shot sparks, cars that shot sparks, teapots that shot sparks, tanks that shot sparks, and a few decent fountains. Oh, and smoke bombs. We loved the smoke bombs. Here are the fireworks fans lined up and ready for action.


Unfortunately, Lexi inherited her mommy's distaste for loud noises. I remember taking this very pose every morning in kindergarten, petrified that the school bell was going to catch me off guard. Thanks to Uncles Peter and Carter for risking their fingers and faces for our viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.