Sunday, July 22, 2007

Gardening wows

Since I complained about my gardening woes a few days ago, I thought it only fair I give equal time to my gardening successes. They are few and far between.

Here is my first official survivor of the season. Yes, it's a tad on the orange side. But I picked it early because I did not want it to be consumed by bugs or pugs, which is the fate that befell my last two near-successes.


I'm very VERY proud of my herb garden, which I started two summers ago. The two big green ones on the left are basil plants, and they are plentiful. If any of you need some, please, let me know. In front is rosemary, and next to that is thyme that I planted when I first started the garden. Same for the sage to the right of that and the oregano to the right of the sage. There's also a whole bunch of oregano, which you can't see. Please, allow me to fulfill any of your herbal needs. Well, any that involve basil, rosemary, thyme, sage or oregano.

No comments: