Sunday, August 5, 2007

Getting bossed around, for once

Jaime hired me to assist her in shooting a wedding on Saturday. And she took advantage of her big chance to boss me around.

Actually, she didn't. We were a pretty good team. Between her photo finesse and my loud mouthedness, we kept this wedding MOVIN'. Here I am conferring with the bride about her group shots.

Gee, Jaime, thanks...

Here's a piece of my photography. Wait, if Jaime set up the tripod and set all the doohickeys on the camera and aimed it, but I pushed the button, who REALLY took this picture?

1 comment:

Lori said...

You ladies do good work! Some of my favorite photos from my wedding were black and white. Now, if only MY wedding photographer had thought to hire a bossy loud-mouthed assistant, maybe she would've noticed that Brian forgot to remove his water bottle from the altar area before the ceremony. It's barely visible next to a plant in all of our photos.