Thursday, August 23, 2007

Name that Tune

The Eagle does a little United Way fundraiser every year called Name That Tune. Our resident DJ, Ronnie Choy, puts it together, and it's a lot of fun. Last year, my partner Dennis Hardin and I were the champs. But he was "busy" this year. So I'm back with one of my former partners, ole Lutzy.

The semifinals were today. Bob and I were the big winners and now are one of four teams competing in tomorrow's finals. Here are some pics Jaime took today.


Bidding for a $5 audience assist.


No whammies!


We're the Captain & D'Neil.


Not such a good day for The Bald and the Beautiful.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Poor Carrie! I wonder if the Name That Tune funds will need to cover therapy for her ... (Lots-o-love, CMR!)

Jaime said...

I took the "No Whammies" photo when it was announced that you won. Bob doesn't look nearly as excited as you. I hope that changes today when you two dominate! C'mon, give it up. Good luck.

Heather rules said...

As I said on Chris' blog. You have NO idea how much I LOVE you and Bob today and for the rest of the year!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! Way to go!!! I could not be more proud.

chitknit said...

Gotta tell ya, one of the biggest reasons I miss the Eagle is that damn contest. I freakin' loved it!

My best tip: Get Kirk to be your partner because he rocks the "College Fight Song" category. That guy is a machine.