Thursday, August 16, 2007

In search of...

Attention friends, friends of friends, and people who have stumbled across my blog accidentally.

There's some stuff I want, and it doesn't have to be new. In fact, I'd prefer it if it weren't.

1. I really want an old, antique looking piano that actually works. The above photo shows sort of what I've imagined. People are always trying to unload these things, and I know this because everyone I know except for me has one. (My aunt, my mother-in-law, my friend Joe.) I'm also willing to pay. If you hear about one, CALL ME!!!


2. I also want to get Lexi a swing set. These wooden-style ones are my favorite, but I'm not so sure people are always trying to give them away because they're quite pricey. Again, I'm willing to pay. If you know someone...

No comments: