Thursday, August 9, 2007

Seriously, how'd she do that?

Tonight when I picked Lexi up from school, she had two cute ponytails in her hair. This is not unusual. But then I got a look at the top of her head, which boasted a perfectly zigzagged part.

Lexi's teacher, Julie, is known for doing hair and painting nails, which I love. It's fun to imagine them having a little girly girl time during the day. But I can't even figure out how to put barrettes in Lexi's hair and make it look good, much less get her to sit still for ponytails. And that part?? HOW DID JULIE DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!


I have to get some lessons.

5 comments:

Travis said...

I'm sure that second picture is a mirror image of Denise at age 2.

Lori said...

That hair is crazy-cool!

Lori said...

She is hip just like her mom.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joy Mayer said...

This is why I have boys.