Saturday, August 18, 2007

TCI

That stands for The Crystal Image, Crystal's photo studio. She opened her first one in Cherokee but recently moved the biz and herself to Lawrence. On Saturday, she had an open house, and Kerri and I went to check it out.

Here's The Crystal's image, caught outside the swank new office.


It's in one of those fancy strip malls in the new part of town that didn't exist when I lived in Lawrence.


Here's Kerri browsing in the lobby, which is done up in Crystal's signature orange.


Look! Lexi and I are a prop shamelessly used to sell photos! We're into it.


We were all very proud of Crystal. But she was proud of this. She encouraged me to take a photo and strongly advised that I post it on the blog.


Afterward, we dined.


And posed.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Crystal's definitely earning her nickname! Congrats to her. The new space looks very cool.

Travis said...

Hmmm.... I could really say something I'll regret later with this post. I'll just move along I guess. It's, um... interesting